Convenient. Affordable. Impactful. We offer a variety of online professional development programs for teachers to share, explore and enhance their pedagogical practice. The range of programming includes free webinars to robust six-week courses – all meant to meet the individual needs and interests of teachers. Many of these programs are associated with our Ignatian Teaching Certificate in Blended and Online Learning (ITC).
SCHEDULE OF OPPORTUNITIES
FALL 2017 PD Course Catalog
The catalog contains a list of courses, descriptions, and online registration options.
Click here to download the catalog or if it is not scrolling properly.
Catalog not scrolling properly? Click here.
- Innovative Tech Use Policies – November 15th at 3:30pmET/2:30pmCT/12:30PT
Presenters Jim Schurrer and Jen Ziebol from St. Xavier High School, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Classroom Partnering to Build a Culture of Encounter: A hybrid model of inter-school collaboration – November 21st, at 3:00pmET/2:00pmCT/12:00pmPT
- Panel Discussion: Cultural Competency & Diversity & Inclusion in Our Jesuit Schools – October 19th at 1pmET/12pmCT/10amPT (RECORDING)
- Highlights from JVLA’s Summer Teaching Institute – September 28th at 2pmET/1pmCT/11amPST (RECORDING)
- Beyond 1 to 1: Discernment for the Digital Age – February 2017 (PART 1: RECORDING, PART 2: RECORDING)
- Thematic Learning: How to Conquer the New AP Social Studies Framework – Oct 2016 (RECORDING)
- Weight, What Happened?: How to Create A More Effective Rubric – Oct 2016 (RECORDING)
Self-Paced Knowledge-Level Badges
Designed for the blended learning beginner, these are self-paced, low-cost offerings you can begin at any time.
Check back often as more will be added throughout the year.